Thursday, September 11, 2008

Paragliding

I know I haven't updated for a while but I have a good excuse, well for the last week or so at least... Last Saturday I started a course to get my paragliding license with the Australian Paragliding Centre, who are based out at Murrumbateman.
















I've been flying an orange and yellow Ozone Element glider (the yellow/orange glider in the above and following images, and the short video at the bottom of the post, is me) and have had an awesome time doing it!

Since starting the course I've learned the basics of handling a paraglider, have about half a dozen 'high flights' under my belt, and am well on my way to having my restricted license rating.


5 comments:

Alcifer said...

Sweet! How cool is that?

Ash said...

Tray cool! Can I still say that...?

McMaster said...

so whens the next flight?

Ash said...

Called and spoke to the dude today. He's been away but gets back on Wednesday, so hopefully soon after that...

McMaster said...

wheres the paraglider?